We are looking for a Junior IT support specialist to add to our expanding team working out of our New York City office. Our primary goal is to find an energetic, self-starter who loves technology, is committed to our work ethic and is willing to wear multiple hats to help the company grow. This position can expand for the right candidate.
Our hiring objective is to find someone with technician and IT desktop support expertise to address client needs, but we also place a very high value on an individual with the necessary soft skills that will maintain peak effectiveness and organization as well. We desire an individual who can think on his/her feet, take minimal direction and work independently toward the common goals of the company. A professional appearance, punctuality, ability to communicate both in written and oral fashion and a very strong work ethic are all a must.
Required Technical Skills:
• Working knowledge of MS Windows Server, MS Exchange, MS Windows Desktop Operating system
• Proficiency with MS Office & MS Office 365
• Proficiency with iPhones, iPad, Android and other mobile devices
• Strong troubleshooting skills with ability to find answers independently
• Strong PC hardware troubleshooting skills
• Ability to address network printer issues and solutions
• Understanding and working knowledge of cloud technology, including basic AWS, but willing to learn
• Understanding of virus and spyware technology